Thread: ioNiNJA ALPHA
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:21 AM  
o_dog

it's not a bug that it's pre delete and not post, it reads info from the file before delete. there are some checks that user will be able to delete a file before it creates missing file etc. It's not a perfect solution but working on other stuff right now and this I don't really consider a problem.

The waitobjeckt has never been stable neither has any of the locks.
The lock however isn't really needed anymore it's a leftover from when i had it writing racestats to a regular file. I can just aswell remove it completely even though it has never caused a problem as far as I know.

TCL handles unicode but the arguments that ioftpd passes to tcl are not right, i think it passes all arguments in ascii which make it hard for the zipscript to find the file if filename is wrong, i found a way around it by converting it using the encoding libs but that made the server unstable instead.

What do you mean about the file_id.diz? Never had a problem here either so I have no idead what you're talkign about. But you're allowed to change whatever you want but i would like to ask you not to make them public.

Last edited by o_dog; 05-06-2008 at 09:31 AM.
o_dog is offline   Reply With Quote