Thread: ioNiNJA ALPHA
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 10:03 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Quick update: I decided to edit the script myself and realized that the waitobject stuff wasn't really suitable because it had a poor interface. You couldn't easily use it in the manner I suggested because close and delete were 2 different actions and there wasn't the more useful close AND delete on last reference action. So I removed delete, and now close does the right thing.

So, until 6.5 my suggestion isn't going to work out real well for you... I'll stick the modified version up somewhere for you to look at and play with once 6.5 comes out.

I also changed the file_id.diz parsing to what I wrote a while back in my fledgling zipscript as it appears to handle more weird cases.

Also, looking into it supporting UTF-8 encoded filenames without really caring that they are UTF-8 encoded but rather just goofy looking names. I saw a mention in your readme about you playing with unicode support. What did you remember not working? I see some .diz/nfo issues when I enable unicode to TCL, but was just curious what you might remember.

Last edited by Yil; 05-05-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote