View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 06:50 AM  
whocarez2k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpo View Post
because i havent upxd it probably, and if you check my updated build you will see that all the scripts are there as is the templates updated tcl libs and other things ppl said they were missing from 1.6.17 rls, as for the 32 nick handle if you read eggdrop.h you will see that is says to leave that alone and change it in eggdrop.conf
It was more as info, because the default windrop install files are separated in handlen 9 and 32

Quote:
now if ppl want i can easily upx the eggdrop.exe down, but if you look on unix or linux boxes they are the same size on there (and its only 1.35mb so dont lie and say 1.5mb )
I said almost

Quote:
and it was me that told you about ipv6 patch and a few others
True, you named it in first post, i just compiled 1 with that feature , made mistake before by pointing to wrong dir when applying patch, had to much drinks i guess

Quote:
having upxed mine down its now 458K - you have to bare in mind that a few things have changed from 1.6.17 to .18 so its bound to be bigger, if no one wants mine i can take it down and you can use whocarez2k5 version ??

or i can do a super dupe one and add everything inclucing non english charcter support ?
Good idea. My intention wasn't to flame anyone or taking credits for it, just to help out

My download links will expire eventually when no one downloads it and i'm not gonna up it again, just a 1 time thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpo View Post
how did you compile ipv6 into your windrop where as far as i know cgywin does not support ipv6 ?
Just apply patch, no error's given when compiling or applying patch, need to test it though