View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:24 AM  
PSA9

Quote:
With ioFTPD offline editing the field manually by copying a known password hash is about the only way to recover the master ioFTPD account. That works, I've done it.
I had done it before too and its the way i fixed it this time but had to ask since it was not working at the time and just to see if u changed the way it worked.

Quote:
It isn't so much that the user ioFTPD can't be banned, but that the addresses like 127.0.0.1 can't be
i going to have to assume then that i was banned and was the reason it wasnt working. ioGUI does not work on a Vista x64 pc so only way for me to use it is on another pc, and
this was a big help, cause that was probally the problem since i have the master account setup for my network ips too.

I can confirm as of right now i find no bugs in ioFTPD when being used on a Vista 64 PC.
the only script i use is ioSFV for now. before i did a clean install i had various problems which i feel .ioFTPD files was a problem. but since its all new .ioFTPD files made from 6.2.1 its working like a charm.

Can someone show me how to use Setup SSL on a VISTA 64 bit machine