View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:45 PM  
PSA9

Lightbulb

I have the most respect for Yil , as he the only one that can fix our ioFTPD problems. I have the next respect for Tuff , as he is the most active scripter for ioFTPD.
Maybe some should do more reading before asking their problems 'THUNK', While people like TUFF should realize just because its not a problem for him, Its a problem for thunk.
Zer0Racer atleast tried to help, and by him helping i learned something from that and Apparently someone wants to know more bout it too! "HOW ABOUT POSTING THAT 70+"

I did a complete new install to where i had to set all settings again in ioFTPD and ioSFV. I am running v6.2.1 with: ioSFV 1.56 Modified on Windows Vista Ultimate x64. Vista x64 is the least used OS to test ioFTPD. i couldn't upload any files unless was from a master acount. and if u guys would go back and read this post u will probally see the answer u looking for. why am i here saying all this? to help Zer0Racer find the problem to help thunk! and then next time someone has a similar problem he know where to look for the problem. Zer0Racer, Tuff, and Thunk let me inform something Yil has taught me. Zer0Racer said it works with Master accounts. well their is one major thing different from master and non-master accounts. Master accounts ignores this in ioFTPD.ini while non-master accounts use it.

Default_Directory_Attributes = 755 0:0
Default_File_Attributes = 644 0:0

it also says this in ioFTPD 6.2.1 ioFTPD.ini file, The default is to give everyone just read access to all files and directories and set the default owner of files to the ioFTPD account.
well if that is true, Zer0Racer's answer was correct for all master and non-master accounts, but until that is changed to at worst 777 u are not going to be able to edit another users file like thunk wants!