View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:55 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Nasq: The README file is actually a relic from the 5.x builds but it contains the instructions on how to install SSL certs. I probably should just remove the non-SSL parts and rename it SSL-config or something. The README-FIRST file is the one I wrote and contains the real instructions to follow. Now that both README's are in the same directory with the 6.1.x builds I can see where that might be confusing to a new user

Numbers in parens from ioFTPD.ini are the defaults for unspecified values taken from the source code itself. They are just for reference.

site chmod: Are you refreshing the directory listing in your FTP client? If on a new listing the change isn't showing up but does show up if you create a directory or make some other modification then the internal ioFTPD cache is stale and that's a bug... If you confirm it what is the No_SubDir_Sizing option set to in your config file?

rolan: The crc option only computes the crc and passes it to scripts. It's the job of whatever zipscript you choose to run to verify files and take action.