View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:09 AM  
Yil
Too much time...

No clue on why you are having issues with Hide_Xfer_Host. Try deleting the line with the one before and after as well and then cut and paste them from the original file in the zip. It's possible you got a weird character in there or a line termination issue and you can't see it. The option does appear to work though. It should be under the [FTP] section of the ini file.

site adduser - It doesn't inherit the creators group but drops all new users into groupid 1 which is the nogroup group. Interestingly enough I'm not sure this isn't a good thing because of the potential to goof up permissions...

I'll consider a few possibilities, but I think I'll add support for "site adduser username:groupname password IP-masks" so you can specify the group when creating a user. I'm not sure yet but perhaps I'll also change it to inherit the first group from the creator ONLY if it isn't the group used for Default_Directory_Attributes or Default_File_Attributes. That way a group admin user creates users in his/her group, but the ioFTPD master account doesn't accidentally create users in his group which could be bad...