View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 04:21 PM  
Zer0Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil
[...]
ZR: HP_FUNCTION(io_group_list_seek) is indeed missing. I guess you're the first person to EVER try that function hehe. Added, and bonus points for providing the solution!
[...]

-Yil
Hehe. Glad I can help. Well, I did function as first beta tester for darkone for a while and he dubbed me "Santa's Little Helper" here lol. Apart from bug hunting I've renamed options in ioFTPD.ini and I wrote the documentation (with no other alternatives present). But note that I can't code C++, or anything else (almost) for that matter (yet). I'm just thorough and understand logic and good structure. And I've always had an eye for how stuff should work. I'm actually studying Interaction Design atm with usability and user interfaces etc.

I really hope ioFTPD's php support will be alot better in the future, like ability to monitor (and interact with) ftp service through http (like darkone had planned a couple of years ago, see Scripting, Web Interface), more built-in extensions and docs on how to build php modules for ioFTPD etc. Maybe possible to have an extra version compiled for php5 even?

As I understand it php is very powerful, and supporting it in a serious way in ioFTPD would be a big step closer to equally powerful webadmin interfaces and more.

/ZR