View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 03:16 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Carpo: Site shutdown issue, got it. Not sure why I didn't see it before but I do now. This is further proof that ioFTPD never knew how to gracefully exit as I haven't changed anything related to that thread except to skip even giving it work in some cases. Either way, I'll get that fixed in a jiffy. It's a shutdown only issue though, shouldn't effect normal operations.

Flow: ZR I think answered your question. You need to enable Secure Site to Site in FlashFXP if your going to use "Require_Encrypted_Data = !-sitebot *" FlashFXP I think always checks for FEAT command and will see that 6.0 supports SSCN which should mean that it can talk to any other FTP server. I've tried it with ioFTPD/raiden/serv-u and it worked without having to do anything.

ZR: HP_FUNCTION(io_group_list_seek) is indeed missing. I guess you're the first person to EVER try that function hehe. Added, and bonus points for providing the solution!

oldhouse: Idle_Ignore is broken for all but single word uppercase commands. Yup, I goofed up and was checking the original command line instead of just the looked up command name. Thus Idle_Ignore = NOOP PWD would work but CWD because it's sent as "CWD ." wouldn't match and would reset the counter because it is a valid command. Fixed.

LordM: going to need a bunch more data to help you... just not enough to go on there.

peep: OnServerStart appears to be working for me.
OnServerStart = EXEC ..\scripts\args.exe
pops up a window. I did use just EXE the first time though so perhaps it's a simple typo for you as well...

Tuff: I haven't "found" the TCL issue yet, but I know where to look. The change is actually because I updated the lib/tcl directory. I couldn't believe reverting the .dll wouldn't fix things after I looked at the code again until I realized the library changed as well. I included all the good stuff a normal TCL install has but I don't think that has anything to do with it. Temp fix is just to revert your lib dir as well.

oldhouse: Verified. You cannot set permissions of a drive root (i.e. d:\). I'll get this fixed for you. For right now you don't have to change the default permissions, just create a subdirectory on the drive, move the files in there, and mount that instead. Did I mention that I think mounting raw drives is a bad idea

FTPServerTools: Not anytime real soon, I need to create a sourceforge account and all that stuff. In a few days I'll put out the source as a zip file. I was hoping to include the tcl/php build instructions, and various other tweaks into the distribution so it would be point and click compile for people. Right now, I'm juggling debug/optimized libraries/etc and my test environment is my real environment so I want to split that apart

Mave: Perhaps after things settle down on the credit thingy. Typo fixed.

Expect a new version later today.

-Yil