View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 06:06 PM  
nifty-stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayCuts
Do you mean dragging a file from the local explorer side, onto the taskbar, waiting for windows to change focus to that application, then moving into the application and releasing so that application attempts to open the file?

If so this seems to work fine for me, if not then I'm a little lost as to what you are talking about.

Hi DayCuts: Yes, I believe we're on the same page. I'm trying to drag a file from my local file explorer side of FlashFXP and dropping the file on one of the icons in my toolbar. For example, I may want to drag a file onto my notepad icon to open the file in notepad, or Dreamweaver to open with that program, or IE to view the file.

I think I'm getting use to setting up file extensions and using the view / edit settings to open files with my top two programs. It would just be nice to have FlashFXP work seamlessly with Windows like I've experienced with other apps.

MxxCon, glad we got that sorted out. I thought I was loosing my marbles. Not sure who bigstar is, but if he can get this put into a new build early next week that would be GREAT!

Thanks guys!