View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 08:48 AM  
MxxCon
Super Duper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webkikr
When a company is advertising a product that they don't even know when or if it will be released, and post updates on their forums to paying customers who have been waiting for said updated program, AND continue to sell said program on the basis of said advertising on the website, this IS consumer fraud.
no, consumer fraud would've been if they were lieing about updates or any progress. if this was a single person just bsing and collecting money. when in reality they have people working on this and other project, and there is progress and development is ongoing.
Quote:
I did email your company a year ago as I stated in this thread. I tried to talk to you about my discouragement relating to the project and I was basically sluffed off stating the release would be "soon".

Soon to me does not equal more than a year later.
so merit of your lawsuit will be that your definition of "soon" doesn't equial real world product development timeline.

Quote:
My biggest concern is that once notified of my post here, instead of trying to contact me directly, you post here and hope that might come back and read/reply to it. What if I had just gone ahead with my baseless lawsuit?
isn't it obvious that they have nothing to hide and are not afraid to address this topic in the open, publicly accessable forum?