View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:18 AM  
tanel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxCon
in the 1st post of this thread you said you are registred, now you say you are not
As I said, I'm myself am not registered, I've never been registered as a FlashFXP customer and I've never said that either. I was speaking on my friend's behalf, who doesn't have much knowledge about computers and requested my assistance.

Quote:
in this thread you are claiming you used flashfxp for 5 years and yet you are still unregistred, but in this one it's your friend that have used flashfxp for many years?
I have said that? Where? What I said was that I've been FXP'ing IN GENERAL (NOT client-specific) for more than 5 years. Please read more carefully next time:

"As for the support, I doubt that I really need it, as I've been FXPing files at work for over 5 years now."

Did I mentioned FlashFXP here? Well, I must be blind but I don't see it. Oh well, perhaps I need to go to see the doctor...

Quote:
in the 1st post you said YOU'll dump flashfxp if this non-existing "bug" doesn't get fixed...
you need to get your story strait and stop inventing things just come out and say who exactly is using flashfxp
I'm not inventing anything. I just asked some questions, that's all. Why the heck would I have to make something up anyway??! God, there sure are some unfriendly people here. :S