Thread: System slowdown
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 04:53 PM  
X3

@bigstar

Binding socket to IP is a 3.4 beta addition the 3.2 doest share I believe... I had transfer/rename/overrite issues with this beta version... so no I wont try that....
But I had same slowdown issues with that version too (as per my first post).

I have tried combinations of settings and even disabling firewalls/ICS/antivirus and so on...

As a fact in one of any transfer with FlashFXP if you terminate the alg.exe service flashfxp will loose connection to site connected... (alg.exe is connected to ICS and windows firewall mainly) but as the name states is application layer gateway... I am willing to bet that there is some sort of code flashfxp core that is communicating (shall we say) in 'unusal' way with alg.exe... this is only to be found out by the Developers of FlashFXP.

@Seome

I cant begin to say its not a firewall as mentioned now 3 times.... since I switch them (antivirus/firwall) off and still experience the same scenario.... So if it's switched off (processes terminated) it cant possibly be that.... can it?

I have configured my firewall and reasigned your flashfxp service to the allowed IP's/permit all communications after I registered because I restaured a disk image (Acronis true Image 9 build 2337) of my xp installation (same as reeinstalling xp but not) so it cant be that either.... (ok?)

Unless I use flashfxp the process alg.exe stays at nil% of CPU usage regardless of what I do with ICS...

****removed log***** reason (im not working for you for free)

As for your last comment on my support submissions you can be 100% sure I have placed several and none were yet replied... half more than one day ago and the latest yesterday (20 hours +/-) If you cant find them well isnt that just convinient....

Not that I am trying to insinuate anything here....

Just that there's a weel missing on your truck somewhere

Have fun now... I have had just about enough....

@bigstar

Man I have lost almost 3 days with this piece of dump dont take this the wrong way man but I really have a live besides banging my head against the wall trying to sort out other peoples ill software that above all they charge for.... there's better for free out there....

Im out.... nite nite....