View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:59 PM  
FTPServerTools

Of course I test my own tools. And sort of every question has at least past on efnet in the ioftpd channel. I can check the source code if I havent forgotten a return code. Because the only reason for such an error is a return cod ethat messages the thing is bad. This can occur if sitekill can not communicate with ioftp (e.g. you patched it) or if you run multiple ioftpd's (i.e. it can only communicate with one). The nuisance is that a windows thing can occur that makes it hard to run (e.g. a bad commandline, insufficient stack space, ...) I have not tested every possible error that can occur. If an error occurs it will always exit with an error code so that you can see somethign is going wrong. That can occur if shell32.dll can not be found, if CreateEvent with ioftd doesnt get a legit event number (ioftpd is reacting strange..), ioftpd window can not be found, any of the shared memory allocation routines can not be found (bad windows shell32.dll version), shared memory can not be allocated, shared mem can not be locked, shared mem is not recognized by ioftpd, ioftpd did not deliver ONLINEDATA structure or did not deliver it within the timeout period. For the rest the override mode always returns a success (so that a command can be overruled). The silent mode causes simply no output to be given. YOu better run sitekill fomr a cmd line (with debug mode on and silent mode off) so that I can at least see what is going on. O yes and tell me which io version you use.
FTPServerTools is offline   Reply With Quote