View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 10:34 PM  
neoxed
Too much time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaRaNoiD_JaCK
[11:26] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Received event: INVITE (log: 0).
[11:26] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - No variable definition for event, skipping announce.
[11:26] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Received event: INVITE (log: 0).
[11:26] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - No variable definition for event, skipping announce.

I rehash the windrop and the invite will work now.
You receive this error because the invite module was not loaded, or failed to load initially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaRaNoiD_JaCK
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Received event: INVITE (log: 0).
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Error :: ModInvite - Invalid number of items in log data "PaRaNoiD_JaCK SITEOPS PaRaNoiD_JaCK".
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Event disabled or callback returned false, skipping announce.
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Received event: INVITE (log: 0).
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ScriptExecute - The callback "::alcoholicz::Invite::LogEvent" for pre INVITE returned false.
[11:28] [AlcoBot] Debug :: ModReadLogs - Event disabled or callback returned false, skipping announce.

i`m using the invite tcl script that was with alcobot 0.5.0, It`s been placed in the ioftpd scripts folder.
First off, remove your old invite script (hint: Invalid number of items in log data). The siteInvite.tcl file logs five items for INVITE (user group groups flags nick), while other scripts, like ioA, log three items (user group nick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoke
ps : can i write a french tuto (or and an english one ) for your script ,tool and flashfxp cmd ?
if you need help ...
AlcoBot doesn't have any SITE commands, I suppose you are referring to nxTools? If that is the case, I will include a FlashFXP command pack in the next nxTools release. I do not plan on translating the readmes or documentation, but if you want to do it unofficially that's fine.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote