View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:06 PM  
MidasKing

Case 1 closed. definitively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm
2) The old dupe.log is supposed to be your former ioBanana dupelog, not ioA's searchlog. It deletes the file because the old dupelog shouldn't stay (it'll no longer be used).
Then, how to make to create new ioB2 dupelog? It's possible to adapt the code to form new dupelog from the existing physical base? Or we must look "alternative" solutions, like editing search.log to use site updatelog with no problems?

Case 2 closed. and reopen??

Quote:
3) It's your handle, but does the bot know that you (on irc) and this handle are the same person. If you're using telnet to chat the bot (which is highly insecure), it's probably not. Add your irchost to your account on the bot using the .+host MidasKing MidasKing!midas@your.cool.host.name command.
I found the source of the problem: Request_Line = " [%##] [%-10user] -> %request" (in ioA), had a space less.

Case 3 definitively closed.
Quote:
4) Please tell me as soon as you have the results of these new tests.
Well, SITE APPROVE <release> and !APPROVE, after some tests and verification of the configurations, NOT function...

Case 4 still open.

Case 5 closed
About case 5: the text in !help <|XL|> !latests [count] [section] : shows the last [count] releases uploaded in [section] (defaults to 10 releases in all sections). to induces in errors. It must be changed to: !latests : shows the last 10 releases uploaded in all sections).

My 10 cents

And... new tests... then new cases hehehe

SITE CLOSE and SITE CLOSESERVICE answer with: command not understood...

Until the moment, is this!!!
MidasKing is offline   Reply With Quote