View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 05:19 PM  
_panic_

i just got back from visiting friends in san jose california. i had an amazing time, and saw some landmarks i've never had the chance to see before.

i walked across the golden gate bridge. while i was walking back a helicopter flew under the bridge, only to turn around and fly between the towers at the low point of the suspension cables. maybe that happens every day, but it happened while i was on the bridge!

i made a quick pilgrimage to google, vmware and, apple.

as well, i got to see palo alto research center.

i got to eat free food in the vmware cafeteria, which was probably the hilight of my trip.

here at work, i've been working on setting up build hosts, revision control servers, wikis, blogs, etc. essentially, building our intranet and knowledge management infrastructure. i still need to spend some time on a bug reporting system and a test infrastructure.

i've been moving the ioftpd code base to these new systems, which hasn't left me much time to work on the actual code. fixing the critical bugs in the newest versions of ioftpd is my highest priority, as i need those releases working for more people.

i stuck my head in the #ioftpd channel of efnet for a bit, but some outstanding firewall problems keep me from staying connected. expect more of me there, at least to lurk. otherwise i'll see everyone around the fourms!

please direct all comments to the comment thread.