View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 02:01 AM  
godlike

Well my confirmation was meant in a way, like ioFTPD hangs, and bot pings out from irc and cant come back. Nut i do not have no logs of any kind because they are empty. So nothing finished and made a log i think. But i have left ioFTPD running that way for 12h and it still has not "unlocked" itself. I just have to go to the box and manualy restart ioFTPD to get it to work again.

This never happend with old iobv20. Same config as before, same ioa also. And upgraded iobanana on 20+ ioftpd`s but this error happens randomly on like 5-6 ftp`s at least once per day, and on ones with lots traffic, every few hours. Mostly annoying.

I would give more details but kind off hard because i cant realy see nothing what is happening in the background. And error logs empty. But i suspect it has maybe something to do when a file is uploaded that then something goes wrong. Because the fact is that it happens on "rush" hours on ioFTPD.

Tell me what to do and i will debug, it`s in my interest to get it resolved as soon as possible. It`s getting me nuts.

cya.
godlike is offline   Reply With Quote