View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 04:25 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Quote:
Try: "SITE CHOWN :GROUP <directory>" - remember that ':'.
Works great! I'm pretty sure I searched all the docs and the site command documentation before asking as well as searching forum, so perhaps it might need to be documented somewhere.

Quote:
You can write PRE NOOP script that outputs non-error message, but returns with non-zero exit value. However, it is likely that users will start using other commands (PWD, CWD, ...) for keeping their connection alive.
The whole idea behind a builtin "noidle" instead of just unallowing NOOP was to catch all the cwd ., relists, etc as well at some point and handle them. I was looking for a builtin version of what Harm is suggesting.

Harm: That's basically what I've seen so far. Those are the options available in FlashFXP as well so that would catch 90%+ of my users right there! Let me know when you put your script out

Speaking of feature requests

1) Would it be possible to have a "user log" or "detailed log" or "verbose log" file option somewhere? I.e. everything from the client and server logged to a file for debugging? Could be username+unique_id or something and dumped in the "log/verbose" directory... Great way to make sure everything working as intended and to verify mirroring scripts, etc are doing what they are supposed to. Could also be used to collect statistics later on

2) Oh and the FEAT command would be nice

-Yil
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote