View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 02:05 AM  
ganymede

Default DLL's & ioWeb Update

Please review my earlier thread on DLL's. before reading this i am posting this with a poll so i can get your input.

been reading around a little and sadly (just as this was coming together) i am going to probably (depending on responses) put a pause on this project for a while, till the new ioFTPD comes out i am pretty concerned about rework at this stage and they seem to have some sort of api planned... i will continue to work on some parts, but i was planning on having a alpha release in the next few weeks which i am now going to postpone.

Will keep everyone informed, the following is a working screenshot in ie of my new user manager. the only thing that i have left to do in terms of core functionality is server configuration which i dont think is very difficult.

Another reason for stopping now is i want to see the gui that is released with the next version - to see if there is room for my application, or if i am wasting my time. (i think there will be some room specially since i believe they are doing the new gui in php - that i dont understand)

(old screen shots are on my old post, new one will be here when moderator approves)

Screen shot is attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ioweb.jpg (118.7 KB, 245 views)
ganymede is offline   Reply With Quote